Well, You would think that with the lack of blogging there just hasn't been any Williams to watch, but no, I have just been slacking. And Geez, so much has happened in the last six months and yet no blogging, not one single post. It all started with the fatigue and morning/day/night sickness that put me behind (really, I had nothing for even the computer) and as time went by more things happened and I just didn't know where to start.
So in attempt to catch up to now JULY! Here are the highlights:
MARCH: We made a trip to Vegas for a visit with dear friends and a chance to get to see the fast growing kiddos. Lots of fun sans alcohol, because the 2nd day there I discover I'm PREGNANT !

APRIL: We celebrated LUKE turning TWO with a Thomas Train party with his friends, and a trip to St. Petersburg and Busch Gardens with family. We are blessed everyday with the childhood joys of a growing boy: trains, cars, every kind of truck, baseball, playground play, chase, hide n' seek, and the curiousity for more and more.

MAY: Andy gets an Assignment: PilotInstrucorTraining IP in San Antonio, to start October 6. Sadly, we attend Tyndall's last F-15 students graduation.
JUNE: We learn for sure that BABY # 2 is a BOY. Baby brother is Due October 30.

We Fly to Seattle, WA for my best friend Alona's wedding along with a wonderful visit with Towsley family.

Andy and I celebrate our 5 year wedding Anniversary. I turn 28!

Luke falls from a chair and gets his first set of stitches, which hopefully won't scar this handsome face. He also gets lots of new cars, kisses, and even cookies.
There it is, a six-month re-cap and a chance that I might better keep up with the cliffnotes of our lives, which seems to being flying at a faster pace these days. There is much in store for the Williams in the months to come, but lets just wait and see what tomorrow brings....