Drew laughs! a deep baby belly laugh, I love it, if only I could get the video uploaded you would too.
I am excited to introduce our new friend, BobBob. I had gone back and forth about whether or not to get double Bob, but I love single Bob so much, and although Luke is quite the big boy these days walks, with him trying to keep up on foot or via trike just are not are same. Now that Drew is just about big enough, we hope to hang out with Bob a lot more once the weather stays on the warmer side. Our goal is to run the 10k on Memorial Day weekend in support of Capt. Jeff Haney's family, so we better start running.
Its actually been quite chilly here in Texas, like the rest of the country. We even saw snow (only for half a day), but it was fun while it lasted. Luke's first snow day!