Drew Marshall was welcomed into the world 3 days early, on October 27, 2010 at 12:48PM after only 12 hours of labor, ten minutes of pushing, and weeks of anticipation. Because his pregnancy was so much the same as Luke's I thought for sure labor would be the same as well- that he would come a couple weeks early, need a few days of false labor for practice before the big day and then take his time through 26 hours of contractions before making his appearance. But things went relatively smoothly and quickly (besides the epidural procedure which is its own whole story! -lets just say I WILL NOT do that again!). Lo and behold before I knew it I was holding my sweet 7 lbs 14 oz of baby boy, but didn't know yet what to call him. So with the pressure to announce our boy's arrival we finally decided on Drew Marshall! I love it and I love him!
Happy Birthday Drew!